To celebrate publication we’re running this prize draw to win this unique cactus growing kit with thanks to The Gluttonous Gardener
This unique cactus growing kit is sure to delight even the prickliest recipient. Inside a beautifully decorated presentation box you’ll find seeds to grow a variety of stunning cacti, accompanied by an especially engraved COME AND FIND ME slate label that the winner can hang in their spiky garden.
The high-quality seeds are specially chosen by an experienced gardener for the exceptional beauty of the plants and are accompanied by care and growing instructions.
To find out what cactuses are so important you’ll need to read COME AND FIND ME.
On the surface, Lara Chorley and Ruth Hull have nothing in common, other than their infatuation with Michael Vokey. Each is writing to a sadistic inmate, sharing her secrets, whispering her worst fears, craving his attention.
DI Marnie Rome understands obsession. She's finding it hard to give up her own addiction to a dangerous man: her foster brother, Stephen Keele. She wasn't able to save her parents from Stephen. She lives with that guilt every day.
As the hunt for Vokey gathers pace, Marnie fears one of the women may have found him - and is about to pay the ultimate price.
To enter our prize draw simply complete the entry form below:
1 This is a prize draw for a Say It With Spikes Gift Set from the Gluttonous Gardner – with the slate engraved as pictured. To enter, please complete the entry form
2. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Crime Files team, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am BST on Thursday 4th October 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on Monday 5th November 2018. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The winner’s name will be published on this website and accompanying social media accounts in the week following Tuesday 6th November. The winner may see their name posted on the Company’s (see below)
website and on other websites and social media accounts.
6. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a Winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
11. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.hachette.co.uk/Information/Privacy.page It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s). The company will need to provide the Winner’s address and other relevant information to its distributor Bookpoint Limited to enable the prize(s) to be sent.
14. By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. This competition is being organised by Headline Publishing Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
16. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
© 2018 Headline Publishing Group.
Registered in England and Wales with company number 02782638.
Registered address: Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.